1/ Design, construction Works of water treatment
ARES Environmental Solutions Joint Stock Company (ARESEN) with 14 years of experience in the field of environment, together with staffs constantly learning, always research and improve technology. Updating the technology in accordance with the latest environmental regulations, we always desire to bring to customers a quality of the best.
We provide the following services on environmental treatment works:
- Making economic and technical reports for wastewater treatment systems, waste incinerators.
- To compile the design dossier for the construction of waste water and water supply systems.
- Construction and installation of wastewater treatment works: aquatic waste water, medical wastewater, domestic wastewater, …
- Construction and installation of water treatment works.
- Construction – installation of drinking water purification system, bottled drinking water, drinking water bottle.
- Construction and installation of medical waste incinerator, waste incinerator.
- Renovation and upgrading of wastewater treatment systems.
- Consulting for maintenance of wastewater treatment works.
2/ LSETTING UP ENVIRONMENTAL PROCEDURES
ARESEN has 14 years of consulting on environmental treatment solutions, we have professional consultancy services in the work of environmental legal procedures. Assist you with environmental procedures in the construction of new plants, hotels, incinerators, bridges, embankments, … and long-term contracts with your company in the implementation of the report. periodic monitoring of the plant, registration of the source book, waste discharge plan, etc.
In order to co-operate with and help the company to complete the legal system of environmental procedures, Green Environment Technology Joint Stock Company re-enumerates the environmental procedures to be implemented before and after the operation. put into operation
2.1. Production, business and service establishments not yet in operation
Pursuant to the Law on Environmental Protection No. 55/2014 / QH13 dated 23/06/2014.
Pursuant to Decree No. 18/2015 / ND-CP dated 14/02/2015.
Pursuant to Circular No. 27/2015 / TT-BTNMT of May 29, 2015.
Before going into the project, businesses will scale up the following environmental profiles:
- Report on environmental impact assessment
- Environmental protection plan
2.2. Production, business and service establishments have been put into operation
- No initial environmental records were made
Environmental Impact Assessment / Environmental Protection Plan
For production, business or service establishments, when they have gone into operation but have not yet made any environmental dossiers, they shall first make one of the following environmental dossiers:
- Detailed environmental protection scheme
- Simple environmental protection scheme
The detailed provisions of Decree 18/2015 / ND-CP regulating environmental protection planning, strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment and environmental protection plan (Item 2, Article 22 );
Circular 26/2015 / TT-BTNMT prescribing detailed environmental protection schemes and simple environmental protection schemes shall guide in detail this Decree.
- Completed environmental profile
Environmental Impact Assessment / Environmental Protection Commitment / Environmental Protection Plan / Registration of Environmental Standards / Environmental Protection Scheme:
For production, business or service establishments, when they have put into operation, they have made initial environmental dossiers depending on practical conditions, which are necessary or unnecessary to continue the following dossiers. :
- The source register
- Make an environmental monitoring report
- Apply for underground water exploitation license
- Permit for surface water exploitation
3/ BUYING CHEMICALS AND ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
- Trading, consigning chemicals, equipment, materials specialized treatment of environmental pollution.
- Supply of microorganisms, wastewater treatment and odor treatment from landfills, ponds, sludge, etc.
4/ Producing and trading drinking water MOITRUONG XANH BOTTLE
- The capacity of 2,000 l / h meets the standards of food hygiene and safety and TCVN ISO 9001: 2008 certification.