Aquacultured wastewater treatment Co., Ltd
Investor: Atlantic Ocean Co., Ltd
Location: Thot Not Industrial Zone – Thot Not District – Can Tho City
Capacity: 3.000m3 / day.night
Type of waste water: Trash fillet wastewater
Process: Ditch, Garbage -> Gom -> Air Conditioner -> Pressure Booster -> Unitank -> Pressure Filter -> Disinfection -> Receiver Power
- Garbage: Recover meat, head, fish bone in the waste stream
- Collectors: Collect all wastewater on the conveying ditch to the treatment system.
- Regulators: Stability, concentration, pH. Pretreatment to avoid anaerobic odor.
- Pressure tank: Separation of fat in wastewater in two forms of “suspension and suspended particles” by DAF compressed air method to float suspended particles to create surface fat dirt. Recovery of surface grease by grease separators reduces the concentration of pollutants that are sufficient for the biological treatment stage.
- Unitank bioreactor: The most fundamental advantage of Unitank technology is its flexibility, coupled with the creation of aerobic / anaerobic conditions in the same cycle, which allows for the best treatment of substances. Nitrogen and phosphorus in wastewater. The Unitank system operates in cycles, with each cycle consisting of two main phases and two intermediate phases. Depending on the quality of the wastewater, Unitank technology is capable of dynamically adjusting the operating time between phases in a cycle (blowing, stirring, settling). This allows to minimize energy costs during processing without compromising the output water quality.
- Pressure filter: Ensures the transparency of water after treatment.
- Disinfection tank: Exposure to chlorine to completely destroy Coliforms and other pathogens, water after treatment to meet the standards of environmental waste to the receiving source.
Standard after treatment: TCVN 5945: 2005 Column A
Year of completion: 2008