Aquatic wastewater treatment system An Pha Import Export Company Limited
Investor: An Phu Seafood Import-Export Company Limited
Location: Vinh Thanh District – Can Tho City
Capacity: 500m3 / day. Night
Type of wastewater: wastewater processing fish meal from pangasius
Process: Slurry, Meat Slicer -> Gom -> Static Garbage Dispenser -> Air Conditioner -> Pressure Booster -> UAFB -> Unitank -> Pressure Filter -> Sterilization ->
- Meat shredder: Withdrawal of shredded meat, head, fish bone utilization of by-products
- Collectors: Collect all wastewater on the conveying ditch to the treatment system.
- Quartz separator: Withdrawal of residue, solid waste> 2mm to increase the life of machinery behind; Reduce the cost of chemical operations
- Regulators: Stability, concentration, pH. Pretreatment to avoid anaerobic odor.
- Pressure tank: Separation of fat in wastewater in two forms of “suspension and suspended particles” by DAF compressed air method to float suspended particles to create surface fat dirt. Recovery of surface grease by grease separators reduces the concentration of pollutants that are sufficient for the biological treatment stage.
- UAFB basins: using anaerobic digestion microorganisms and substrates to provide better adherence to the microorganism, ensuring that the input parameters for the aerobic bioreactor cluster After working efficiently and the output water quality meets the requirements.
- Unitank bioreactor: The most fundamental advantage of Unitank technology is its flexibility, coupled with the creation of aerobic / anaerobic conditions in the same cycle, which allows for the best treatment of substances. Nitrogen and phosphorus in wastewater. The Unitank system operates in cycles, with each cycle consisting of two main phases and two intermediate phases. Depending on the quality of the wastewater, Unitank technology is capable of dynamically adjusting the operating time between phases in a cycle (blowing, stirring, settling). This allows to minimize energy costs during processing without compromising the output water quality.
- Pressure filter: Ensures the transparency of water after treatment.
- Disinfection tank: Exposure to chlorine to completely destroy Coliforms and other pathogens, the water after treatment discharged into the receiving source.
Post-processing standard: QCVN 11: 2008 Column A
Year of completion: 2010