Aquatic wastewater treatment system Cuu Long Seaproducts Import and Export Joint Stock Company
Investor: Cuu Long Seafood Import-Export Joint Stock Company
Location: Zone C – Sa Dec Industrial Park, Sa Dec Town, Dong Thap Province
Capacity: 800m3 / day. Night
Type of waste water: Trash fillet wastewater
Process: Conveying Ditch, Garbage -> Gathering -> Air Conditioning -> Pressure Booster -> UAFB -> Aerotank -> Vacuum -> Pressure Filter -> Disinfection – > Reception source
- Garbage: Recover meat, head, fish bone in the waste stream
- Collectors: Collect all wastewater on the conveying ditch to the treatment system.
- Regulators: Stability, concentration, pH. Pretreatment to avoid anaerobic odor.
- Pressure tank: Separation of fat in wastewater in two forms of “suspension and suspended particles” by DAF compressed air method to float suspended particles to create surface fat dirt. Recovery of surface grease by grease separators reduces the concentration of pollutants that are sufficient for the biological treatment stage.
- UAFB basins: using anaerobic digestion microorganisms and substrates to provide better adherence to the microorganism, ensuring that the input parameters for the aerobic bioreactor cluster After working efficiently and the output water quality meets the requirements.
- Aerotank: Use activated sludge suspended with specific microorganisms for aerobic decomposition. The air is boosted by a large-capacity gas blower through the diffuser systems at the bottom of the tank. Organic pollutants are used by the aerobic microorganisms as a source of food for their cell-making, mainly produced by CO2 and microbial biomass.
- Sedimentation tank: activated sludge separator, water collection after biological treatment. Sludge generated a partial return on Aerotank, excess sludge to the sludge compacted.
- Pressure filter: Ensures the transparency of water after treatment.
- Disinfection tank: Exposure to chlorine to completely destroy Coliforms and other pathogens, water after treatment to meet the standards of environmental waste to the receiving source.
Post-processing standard: QCVN 11: 2008 Column A
Year of completion: 2010