Waste water treatment system Van Duc Export – Import Company Limited
Investor: Van Duc Export-Import Co., Ltd – Tien Giang
Location: Chau Thanh District – Tien Giang Province
Capacity: 90m3 / hour (well water) + 15m3 / hour (river water)
Source water: well water + river water
- Line filter for production: well water -> cooling tower -> crude filtration -> softening -> refining -> chlorine sterilization -> production level
- Line filter for boiler: River water -> Strainer settling in -> Raw filter -> Softener -> Filtration -> Boiler feed
- Line filter for production: source water through the cooling tower lowered the water source temperature to below 32 degrees. Two filtration lines are operated in parallel in the order of filtering iron – softening – filtering, each line has a treatment capacity of 45m3 / hour.
- Water Filtration Filtration: The water passes through a layer of filtered water, sand filter material. The use of these layers is to reduce iron content, reduce the contamination of organic compounds in water, Removal of heavy metals such as copper, zinc, chromium, nickel and radioactive substances … absorbed about 90% of oil content, safe for use water supply processing frozen seafood. The good filtering ability of this device is the reduced load and filter matrix protection of the rear 5 – 10 micron filter.
- Softening: Reverse water after iron removal goes through a water softener. Here the ions form the hardness of water (Ca 2+, Mg 2+ …) are removed from the water by the action of resin particles. Through ion exchange, the resin particles retain on the surfaces of the ions that make the water hard, while simultaneously releasing sodium ions. The resin particles will be reconstituted with NaCl solution after inactivity.
- Filtration: After softening, the filtrate is placed in 5 to 10 microns of polypropylene fiber which has a large filter matrix. This device holds all the remaining particles and droplets remaining in water larger than 5-10 microns. After the use of the filtered core is removed and activated again with dilute HCl acid. The filtered water has reached its physical and chemical properties.
- Disinfection: Use Chlorine to disinfect the water after the filtration process with the phase solution (0.1 – 1%). Chlorine residue control after treatment is within the allowable range (0.5 – 1 ppm). Water after the sterilization process meets the standard 98/83 EC both physical and microbiological norms are qualified for water supply for production process.
- Line filter for boiler:
- Coagulation – settling in
Convolvulus is the first process, which is essential in the water treatment technology.
Coagulation is a chemical that causes many small suspension particles to combine into larger particles and heavy enough to settle.
The colloidal chemical selected in the technology is Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC), which is a new aluminum alum that exists in the polymeric form with more advantages than aluminum sulphate alum but the deposition efficiency is higher than 4 -5 times, fast agglutination time, little change in pH of water, no need or less support, no equipment and complicated operation, no turbidity when using lack or excess PAC. In addition, PAC has the ability to remove dissolved organic solvents and heavy metals with heavy metals better than sulfate alum. This is particularly significant in the creation of high quality water sources.
- Raw filter: Water passes through layers of filter materials, filter sand. The use of this layer of filter materials is reducing iron, reducing the contamination of organic compounds in water, the removal of heavy metals such as copper, zinc, chromium, nickel and radioactive substances … absorbed Approximately 90% of oil content, safe for using water supply for processing frozen aquatic products. The good filtering ability of this device is the reduced load and filter matrix protection of the rear 5 – 10 micron filter.
- Refining: After softening the filtered water, 5 to 10 micron filter cores are made of polypropylene fibers with a large filter matrix. This device holds all the remaining particles and droplets remaining in water larger than 5-10 microns. After the use of the filtered core is removed and activated again with dilute HCl acid. The filtered water has reached its physical and chemical properties.
Standard after treatment: 98/83 EC & water supply boiler
Year completed: 2009