Medical waste treatment system of An Phu General Hospital
Investor: An Giang Construction Investment Management Unit
Location: An Phu District – An Giang Province
Type of waste water: hospital wastewater
Process: Conveying ditches, trash can -> Gathering -> Horizontal combination of air conditioning -> Biofilters -> Disinfection -> Disinfection -> Receiving sources
- Garbage shelf: Disposing of large garbage and waste streams into specialized medical waste containers.
- Collecting: Humid wastewater collection into the treatment system.
- Horizontal harmonic combination: Stable flow, concentration of pollutants, pH. Dilute the concentration of disinfectants in the toilet hour; washing, laundry.
- Biological Reverse Osmosis Reverse Osmosis Filter: Using a floating particle filter to trap microorganisms, this process helps the microorganism to have the proper conditions and time to decompose pollutants. The air is boosted by a large-capacity gas blower through gas diffusion systems at the bottom of the bioreactor. Organic pollutants are used by the aerobic microorganisms as a source of food for their cell-making, mainly produced by CO2 and microbial biomass.
- Deodoriser: The ability to adsorb the remaining organic molecules after biological treatment. This step will thoroughly clean the dissolved organic, deodorant to make the water taste pleasant
- Disinfection tank: Exposure to chlorine to completely destroy Coliforms and other pathogens, the water after treatment discharged into the receiving source.
Tandard after treatment: TCVN 6772: 2000 level I
Year of completion: 2007