Waste treatment system of General Hospital of Thanh Tri district
Investor: Project Management & Construction Thanh Tri
Place: Thanh Tri district, Soc Trang province
Capacity: 65 m3/ day / night
Type of waste water: Medical waste.
Procedure: Hole -> Air conditioning tank -> Air filter -> Air tank -> Prevent air -> Prevent air -> Prevent oxidation -> Pressure filter -> Sludge tank -> Disinfection tank
Preliminary remarks :
- Waste water: The wastewater discharged from the hospital is drained by means of a dredge, to keep the solids in the wastewater, to prevent pump failure (pump blockage, …) then flowed itself into the pit. Solid objects that are trapped at the trash are periodically reused or discarded.
- Air Conditioner :The air conditioner regulates the air flow to facilitate pollution load. Concentration of COD, BOD decreases to ensure the microbiological treatment in the next stage. At the end of the tank, the wastewater is fed into the stainless steel block (anaerobic – aerobic – sedimentation – high oxidation)
- Anaerobic compartment: Anaerobic digestion of organic matter is a complex biochemical process that produces hundreds of intermediates and intermediates.
- Aerobic barrier : High efficiency of treatment of pollutants (98%) and stability, treatment efficiency is not changed when the pollutant load (COD) increases by 20% and the flow rate is changed by 10-15%. Nitrogen and Phosphorus removal up to 95% when operating in accordance with technical guidelines; In the aerobic compartment is arranged MBR filter membrane clean water after treatment by pressure pump. Water in the passage through the sediment trap
- Concentration : After the microbiological process, the amount of solids is separated here, wastewater after settling tank will ensure QCVN 28: 2010, column B.
- High Oxidation Oxidation: Hospital wastewater with high organic matter concentration, to thoroughly dissolve this high oxidant tank with high dissociation ability of the Ozone machine will completely decompose the persistent organic matter in hospital wastewater
- Pressure Filtration: After high-pressure decomposition, the filter tank removes solids, solid phase and liquid phase. Water after the pressure filter tank will ensure the standard of waste water output according QCVN 28: 2010, column B
- Disinfection tank: The water before being discharged to the receiving source will be disinfected. The disinfectant used is discharged after disinfection in accordance with QCVN 28: 2010, column B.
- Sludge tank: The excess sludge in the aerobic, anaerobic and sedimentation tanks will be put into the sludge tank, the excess water in the sludge will be circulated to the air conditioning tank.
Post-processing standard: QCVN 28-2010 / BTNMT column B
Year of completion: 2013