Waste water treatment system Chau Doc General Hospital
Investor: An Giang Health Department
Place: Chau Doc town, An Giang province
Capacity: Hospital scale 500 beds
Type of waste water: Medical waste.
Procedure: Garbage -> Tank -> Conditioning tank -> Biological tank -> Sedimentation tank 1 -> Crude filtration equipment -> Disinfection tank -> Storage tank 2 -> Receiver
- Shredded garbage : Plastic, plastic and other bulk materials in the waste water will be retained and collected at the sanitary landfill site.
- Basins: After collecting waste, the waste water is collected in the tank and pumped into the air conditioning tank.
- Regulator: Stabilize flow, flow, concentration of soil, pH, reduce size and create stable working mode for rear processing, avoid overload, ensure the system. Always operate consistently.
- Aerobic biogas plant: In an aerobic biological treatment tank, activated sludge is suspended with specific microorganisms for aerobic biodegradation combined with substrate. The air is fed into a large-scale gas blower through the disk diffusion system at the bottom of the tank. The amount of dissolved oxygen in the wastewater in the Aerotank tank is maintained at between 2 and 3 mg / l. Ensure sufficient supply of oxygen for living organisms and consumption of organic matter in wastewater.
- Sedimentation tank: A large amount of sediment in the sedimentation tank is taken from the bottom of the tank by a suction pump: 1 part of the aerator recovery tank, the rest is put into the silt tank. The separation effect of suspended solids is 70 – 80%. The clear water flows through the trough to prepare the tank for pressure filtration.
- Storage tank 1: The post-settling water is put into a storage tank. The purpose is to prepare the water for the filtration process, to ensure the transparency of water after treatment.
- Crude Filtration Device : After settling, a small amount of suspended solids remains in the wastewater, which will be retained by the rapid filtration through the sand in closed conditions. After filtration, water is taken to disinfection tank to perform the disinfection process.
- Disinfection tank : After passing through the crude filter to achieve the physical and chemical criteria to ensure the water standard output. However, some microbes, pathogens are still present in the water. Therefore, the water needs to be sterilized to ensure the microbiological criteria as prescribed. In this stage, raw water from the filter is directed to the device in the top down direction and the ozone is supplied in the upward direction, ensuring the contact between water and ozone is optimal.
- Storage Tank 2: Receiving water from disinfection and storage facilities ensures sufficient time for ozone to kill microorganisms and pathogens.
- Sludge tank: The sludge generated in the settling tank is transported to the silt reservoir. Here the mud is compacted to reduce volume and water separation. Periodically, the sludge shall be transported to the place of discharge as prescribed or to the sanitary landfill.
Standard after treatment: QCVN 28: 2010
Year completed: 2012