Waste water treatment system of Lang Tram Seafood Processing Factory
Investor: Minh Hai Seafood Joint Stock Company
Location: Gia Rai Town, Bac Lieu Province
Capacity: 1.000m3 / day.night
Type of wastewater: shrimp processing wastewater
Process: Ditch, Garbage -> Gather -> Air Conditioner -> Shower Gel 1 -> UASB -> Aerotank -> Shower 2 -> Ao biological -> Pond Disinfection – > Reception source
- Shredded garbage: Shredded meat, head, shrimp shell in the waste stream
- Collectors: Collect all wastewater on the conveying ditch to the treatment system.
- Regulators: Stability, concentration, pH. Pretreatment to avoid anaerobic odor.
- Sedimentation tank 1: Flocculation process helps the solids and sediment to settle to the bottom of the tank. The amount of sludge generated in the sedimentation tank is pumped into the mud drying yard.
- UASB basin: The advantage is the ability to treat highly contaminated wastewater using anaerobic digestion microorganisms to improve the efficiency of aerobic bioremediation.
- Aerotank: Use activated sludge suspended with specific microorganisms for aerobic decomposition. The air is boosted by a large-capacity gas blower through the diffuser systems at the bottom of the tank. Organic pollutants are used by the aerobic microorganisms as a source of food for their cell-making, mainly produced by CO2 and microbial biomass.
- Sediment tank 2: Activated sludge separator, collecting water after bio-treatment. The mud generated a partial return of Aerotank, the extra mud brought to the yard exposed mud.
- Biological ponds: The biggest effect of biological ponds is the removal of nitrogen and phosphorus in wastewater. In biological ponds, it is possible to grow aquatic plants in order to increase the efficiency of treatment and create environmental landscapes.
- Sterilization Pond: Finally, the sterilization phase in contact with chlorine is aimed at completely eliminating coliforms and other pathogenic microorganisms. The treated water meets the environmental standards of discharge into the receiving water.
Post-processing standard: QCVN 11: 2008 Column B
Year of completion: 2010