Waste water treatment system Surumi Tac Cau
Investor: Tac Cau Seafood Joint Stock Company
Location: Tac Cau fishing port, Chau Thanh district, Kien Giang province
Capacity: 300 m3 / day / night
Type of wastewater:
Process: Collectors -> Rotary rotary drum rotary machine -> Air conditioner 1 -> Air conditioner 2 -> Super superfloc float -> Tank -> Anaerobic reverse filter -> Biological tank aerobic -> settling tank -> disinfection tank
Thuyết minh sơ bộ :
- Collectors: Collect water and remove impurities.
- Rotary drum rotary rotary machine: garbage, solid scales large size scales, baits
- Air conditioner 1: Collected water after refuse for distribution to the air conditioner 2.
- Air Conditioner 2: Stabilize flow, flow, concentration of dirt, pH. Reduce size and create stable working mode for rear processing, avoid overload, ensure the system. The system is stable;
- Super-sieve floatation equipment: dissolving grease and wastewater in two forms of “suspension and dewatering” by compressed air method DAF è 90% floating particles floating floating surface fat. Recovery of surface grease by grease separators reduces the concentration of pollutants that are sufficient for the biological treatment stage.
- Storage tanks: Collect water from the super-agglomerated flotated bulk distribution through UAFB tank
- Anaerobic UAFB: Highly polluting wastewater treatment capacity is ensured to ensure that input parameters for the backfill aerobic treatment tank are effective and that the output water quality is satisfactory.
- Aerobic biologicals: Use activated sludge suspended with specific microorganisms for aerobic decomposition. The air is fed into a large-scale gas blower through the disk diffusion system at the bottom of the tank. The amount of dissolved oxygen in the wastewater in the Aerotank tank is maintained at between 2 and 3 mg / l. Ensure sufficient supply of oxygen for living organisms and consumption of organic matter in wastewater.
- Sedimentation tank: retains the amount of sludge generated during biological treatment stages. A large amount of sediment in the sedimentation tank is extracted from the bottom of the tank by a suction pump: one part of the aerator reflux tank, the remainder is placed in a silt reservoir. The separation effect of suspended solids is 70 – 80%. The clear water flows to the disinfection tank.
- Disinfection tank: completely eliminates coliform and other pathogens. The disinfection tank is designed with bunded bulkheads and overlapping interwoven surfaces, providing long pathways and sufficient time for chlorine exposure to wastewater. Disinfection efficiency is 95% with coliform and 100% with other pathogens.
- Sludge tank: sediments from the flotating tank, UAFB residue and sludge from sedimentation tank 2.
Post-processing standard: QCVN 11: 2008 Column B
Year completed: 2011