Water treatment system Vinh Hoan Corporation
Investor: Vinh Hoan Corporation
Location: Cao Huy Town, Dong Thap Province
Capacity: 200m3 / hour
Source water: well water
Process: Well -> Raw Filtration -> Softening -> Filtration -> Disinfection -> Water supply production
- Forming 4 lines of filter operation parallel in the order of filter iron – soften – filter, each line has a treatment capacity of 50m3 / hour.
- Water Filtration Filtration: The water passes through a layer of filtered water, sand filter material. The use of these layers is to reduce iron content, reduce the contamination of organic compounds in water, Removal of heavy metals such as copper, zinc, chromium, nickel and radioactive substances … absorbed about 90% of oil content, safe for use water supply processing frozen seafood. The good filtering ability of this device is the reduced load and filter matrix protection of the rear 5 – 10 micron filter.
- Soften : Reverse water is filtered through the water softener. Here the ions form the hardness of water (Ca 2+, Mg 2+ …) are removed from the water by the action of resin particles. Through ion exchange, the resin particles retain on the surfaces of the ions that make the water hard, while simultaneously releasing sodium ions. The resin particles will be reconstituted with NaCl solution after inactivity.
- Refining: After softening the filtered water, 5 to 10 micron filter cores are made of polypropylene fibers with a large filter matrix. This device holds all the remaining particles and droplets remaining in water larger than 5-10 microns. After the use of the filtered core is removed and activated again with dilute HCl acid. The filtered water has reached its physical and chemical properties.
- Use Chlorine to disinfect the water after the filtration process with the phase solution (0.1 – 1%). Chlorine residue control after treatment is within the allowable range (0.5 – 1 ppm). Water after the sterilization process meets 98/83 EC standards both physio-chemical and microbiological requirements to supply water for the production process.
Standard after treatment: 98/83 EC
Year of completion: 2008